Friday 9 May 2014

Nostalgia

(Madewell vest :: All Saints shirt :: Brandy Melville shorts :: Banana Republic
cross-body bag :: Topshop espadrilles :: Ray-ban sunnies :: Michael Kors
watch)











Ricotta, spinach, bacon, avocado and egg salad from Mud cafe, 307 E 9th street.

Going back to East Village, especially 9th street (where we lived for over a year), gives me the most nostalgic feeling. It reminds me of one of the happiest times of my life and each street corner, restaurant and even familiar face, brings the broadest smile to my face! Mud used to be my first port of call every morning, where I now still buy my ground 'Mud Truck' coffee. Brewing this coffee at home in Brooklyn, drinking it from my Mud purchased mug just isn't the same, and it's always a treat to return to this warm and cosy spot in EV for a (always needed) cup of mud and a delicious bite to eat.



New addition to East Village. It's so hard to find good quality meat in this city, so myself and Austin are delighted with this find. Honest chops provide all grass-fed and locally sourced meat, soon giving the option of delivery to your home. If you're a steak-lover like me you should pop in!


Mud Truck at Astor Place subway. Mud-up wherever you go!

No comments: