Wednesday 7 May 2014

Pinstripes and Lace.


(Topshop BOUTIQUE blazer and shorts :: All Saints tee :: J. Crew bag :: Nike sneakers ::
Nixon watch :: Tiffany & Co. necklace :: Ray-ban glasses)





One of the most beautiful spots in Manhattan, Washington Square 
Park.










I have lusted after this blazer for longer than I can remember. But eventually I made the plunge and splashed out the $200. A staple piece like this is essential to any girl's closet and is something that is timeless and can be styled casually with jeans or thrown over an evening dress for a more formal affair. 

I'm wearing here three of my favourite and most worn pieces this month: this Topshop boutique blazer; my oversized masculine Nixon watch; and these comfy Nike high tops. All three are so easily styled and just so hard to pass up on wearing over and over!

No comments: