Sunday 11 May 2014

All Topshop Everything


From yesterday, my casual Saturday outfit. 














(Topshop blazer, jeans, shirt and collar :: Vans sneakers :: J. Crew bag ::
Swatch watch)

I'm dedicating this blog post to my wonderful Mama, who for my whole life has funded my love of fashion and put my desires always before her own. Everyone who has had the pleasure of meeting her have had their lives touched by someone truly special. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are busy today spoiling your Mamas. 



My beautiful Mama, and best friend.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW MOLLY YOU LOOK FANTASTIC, LOVE YOUR EYES, YOUR CASUAL STYLE WITH JEANS AND SOCKLESS VANS IS PRETTY COOL, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIT, YOU LOOK WAY SEXY COMBINING THIS OUTFIT WITH SOCKLESS VANS, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOODEEE!!! YOU'RE VERY PRETTY!