Tuesday 28 February 2012

Kill City

(Topshop Bag and Jacket, Jeffrey Campbell Fords, American Apparel Skirt, Kill City Jumper)









I hate having barely any time to spend on the actual writing part of my blog. Feels like I'm not giving it enough love or attention. But I seriously have NO time atm. I used to have at least an hour a day spent on bloglovin' picking up ideas and inspirations, but it reached an all time low the other day when my bloglovin' 'unread posts' was 500+ !!!! This sort of this makes me extremely anxious : ( So I think getting up an hour early each day is a must. This was my day two look in London...hope you like! xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rocking those neutrals

Aoife Coll said...

I love the skirt, hope you had a nice trip.

Dr Teeth said...

Your first photo is fantastic! The outfit, the painted door, I love it. I'm also guilty of anxious feelings if I let my unread blog posts pile up........I get so moody if I can't check into bloglovin everyday. It's an addiction hehe!