Sunday 26 February 2012

Royalty

(Bershka Pants, Jeffrey Campbell Ford Heels, Topshop Bag, H&M Jumper, Miss Selfridge Coat)






Austin was doing a course in London this week so I went to visit for a few days. I loved London as usual and I spent my days creeping on the amazing street style!! I have literally been looking for a pair of pants just like these for years now and they were everything I had hoped they'd be. A bit on the low-cut side but just right in every other way. My thesis is due in a month and I have barely started. So the next few weeks will be spent looking like a half-human creature and wearing clothes that I am embarrassed to have hidden in my closet. I'll keep you posted on how it goes, and let you know if I actually find the answer to the topic of my thesis: 'Is Fashion Art?'

4 comments:

Lilac said...

Lovely pants! xx

Rachel Murphy said...

Looking slick as usual doll xxx

thehostesshandbook said...

wow love those pants!

http://hostesshandbook.blogspot.com/

Laura Collins said...

love these pants! x