Friday 2 March 2012

iCatchers: Colours










Because I'm so behind with keeping up with my blogs and organizing my saved photos into their usual categories, I haven't had a chance to do my weekly iCatchers post. Since you've all missed it so much (You probably didn't even notice it's absence!) I'm going to do three different ones this week. There is just too many beautiful ensembles and inspirations out there to ignore and I love love love doing these posts so get ready for: 
1. Colours
2. Fur, and
3. Neutrals.
Three trends which I hope I can totally SMASH (ha, this is me practicing sounding American, only 5 months 'til the big move!).

Images via The Sartorialist, Stockholm Streetstyle, WDUGT and Song of Style.

2 comments:

LILAC said...

I love the colours that you featured! Beautiful post!

Anonymous said...

Faux fur I hope! :/