Sunday 27 November 2011

Winter Wish List 2011

By Austin Rhatigan

1.Topshop Cable Pom Pom Beanie
2.Moschino Belt
3.Barbour Vintage Beadnell Waxed Jacket
4.The Row Backpack Alligator
5.COS A-Line Buttonless Shirt
6.Topshop Satin Short by Boutique
7.Jeffrey Campbell Warrant Platform Boot
8.House of Harlow Chelsea Cat Eye
9.Odyssey White/Pink Quad Roller Skates

Im obsessed with the idea of starting skating again! I remember my first pair of roller blades and they were glued to my feet for the better part of my childhood. I mean, what is more fun than rollerblading??!! These items are must-haves for my December looks. Not only is there multiple outfits within them, but they are super versatile and would complete so many other outfits in my wardrobe. Thinking the Barbour wax jacket is at the top of my list, and the Backpack is only to dream of as it is way out of my price range! PS Thanks to lollipop26 and the blogging community for being tremendously friendly and supportive in promoting my blog :)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Oh the bobble hate is so cute!

I've never been very good at skating.. I have no balance.. but if you love it then why not get back into it? It looks like a lot of fun x