Friday 18 April 2014

Molly Pocket X Sincerely, Jules

(Topshop shirt :: J. Crew cargo pants :: Zara mules :: Guess belt ::
Banana Republic bag :: Asos leather jacket :: Nixon watch)



Needless to say, Molly was an extremely excited bunny before entering the Piperlime store, where Julie Sarinana, ever so fabulously, awaited!




Besides posing for the camera, we even had time for the chats, where she filled me in on her Coachella experience and answered my questions on her LA flea market knowledge. It was fabulous. She was fabulous. Everything was fabulous.






I loved the store's interior. The rugs, comfy seating areas, and antique cabinets gave a finished look I would want in my own home.


I bought this one, which is your favourite?


Outfit planning for the big night!




(J. Crew shirt :: Topman pants :: Michael Kors watch :: Nike sneakers)

Austin's #ootd. I am chuffed that I have a boyfriend that (secretly) also dressed to impress Julie. He even wore his never-before-worn new Nike sneakers. Loving himself!



So overall the night at Piperlime was a thrilling and incredible experience. Not only was she just as stylish and beautiful in the flesh, but even more charming than one would imagine. Until our next meeting Julie, where hopefully you will be queueing to meet Molly Pocket!!!!

No comments: