Wednesday 26 March 2014

Waiting Impatiently

(Topshop hat :: Zara coat :: J. Crew bag and shirt :: American Eagle jeans :: Betsey Johnson wedges :: Tiffany & Co. necklace :: Nixon watch :: Ray-ban glasses)












My new favourite lippy, by BITE. Bought at Sephora in 'Madeira' colour.

This outfit for me is the perfect 'Boyfriend' look. The masculine style coat, with the baggy jeans and white shirt give the classic tom-boy effect. Combine these with a beautiful handbag and heels and you are resulted with a boy meets girl image. 

I would always advise my followers to invest in a good-quality white shirt. Nothing is worse than a translucent colour that is fitted in all the wrong places. This J. Crew shirt is my life-saver and it's simple, lose fit and no-fuss quality means it is easy to pair over jeans, or tucked in to my latest pencil skirt. 

To my fellow New Yorkers: aren't we all WAITING IMPATIENTLY for Summer???

No comments: