Thursday 16 February 2012

Valentine Weekend







(Vintage Scarf and Bag, Jumper from Nasty Gal, Coat Miss Selfridge, Boots Topshop, Urban Outfitters Skirt)

Sorry I'm so late in wishing you a love-filled Valentine's Day. My gmail account caught a virus and my whole blog was shut down. Slightly scary when you go to put up a post and it says your blog has been removed. Panic central. Anyway up and running again thank God. I participated in a styling competition today. My first one! It's being run by a Vintage store in the city centre: 9 Crow Street. Was scary and fun. I enjoyed every minute of it. Love watching how all of us choosing from the same clothes in one shop can come up with totally different styles! I will be giving you a look at my final look tomorrow. Look forward to hearing what you think!  

2 comments:

Emma C said...

Lovely outfit!
That must have been a panic when you thought your blog was shut down. love your outfit for the 9 Crow Street store (saw it on facebook) I voted for you! :) x

http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

Aoife said...

I'd know Rosses Point anywhere!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend out Wesht!

littleblondebear.blogspot.com