Monday 6 February 2012

Station

(Topshop Pants and Bag, Zara Shirt and Blazer, Cos Jumper, JC Litas)



Bought this blazer in the sales last week and I'm extremely pleased with how it completed this RED outfit!! I also look forward to wearing it with more neutral colours: creams and whites etc. But I do love the way the red blazer and check detail in the shirt makes the speckled aspect of the jumper more prominent (this jumper is my best Cos purchase). I'm loving layering my clothes at the moment. It makes use of items in more way than one and helps bring that joy back into winter-dressing!! Net-a-Porter parcel has arrived....!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could wear heels so easily! I'd never wear them for a college/casual day. Also I'm already quite tall so I feel GIANT in them :( Tips and tricks?

Anonymous said...

like the collar peeping x