Tuesday 3 January 2012

A New Year




(Topshop Hat and Shirt, Cos Top, Zara Pants, Jeffrey Campbell Shoes, Vintage Bag)




After missing our flight on Saturday morning, and having to pay and wait for the next flight, we finally arrived in London having travelled for 11 hours!!! We spent the count down watching the fire work display from a roof top smack bang in the middle of London. It was a New Years Eve I will never forget and I spent it with my favourite people. I hope you all started the New Year as happy as me, no matter where you were. I hope 2012 is a successful year for you all. I plan on spending it with the people I love.... that's what is most important! Thank you all for following xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing Photos....I need some jeffrey campbells in my life!!!!